The underlying data presented in the paper “Energy dissipation during delamination in composite materials–An experimental assessment of the cohesive law and the stress-strain field ahead of a crack tip”, by Meisam Jalalvand, Gergely Czél, Jonathan D Fuller, Michael R Wisnom, Luis P Canal, Carlos D González, Javier LLorca, Composites Science and Technology, includes:
1. X and Y Coordinates of the Digital Image Correlation facets.
2. Displacement of facets centre from Digital Image Correlation.
3. Shear strain distribution over the glass/epoxy and carbon/epoxy layers.
4. Shear stress distribution at the interface.
5. Separation at the interface.
DDS: Hamish Mcalpine
- carbon fibre