Research Output per year
The Personal Finance Research Centre is an independent research centre that specialises in social research across all areas of personal finance, mainly from the consumer's perspective. Much of our work focuses on the following areas:
- Financial confidence, capability and wellbeing.
- Money management and decision making.
- Financial exclusion and inclusion.
- Credit use and over-indebtedness.
- Saving and retirement planning.
Our interdisciplinary team combines extensive empirical research skills with a detailed understanding of a range of social policy issues. Our work is influential in shaping public policy, and we provide technical and policy advice to government departments and others.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article (Academic Journal)
Research output: Book/Report › Other report