Projects per year
- Systems approach to develop, evaluate and implement population-level interventions for malnutrition in all its forms (e.g. obesity, undernutrition and other diet-related chronic diseases)
- Informal child care (e.g. role and grandparents) and childhood obesity
- Food systems and other global challenges such as climate change
- Determinants and prevention of childhood obesity
- Mixed-methods, qualitative research
- Feasibility and randomised controlled trials of nutrition/physical activity interventions
- Process evaluation of interventions
Visiting Fellowship, Deakin University Global Obesity Centre
Visiting Professor, Guangxi Medical University
1/03/21 → 31/08/22
The Chinese Primary School Children Physical Activity and Dietary Behaviour Changes Intervention Study
1/01/14 → …
2/01/12 → 31/12/14
The CHIRPY DRAGON intervention in preventing obesity in Chinese primary-school aged children: a cluster randomised controlled trialLi, B., Pallan, M. J., Hemming, K., Liu, W. J., Frew, E., Lin, R., Liu, W., Martin, J., Zanganeh, M., Hurley, K., Cheng, K. & Adab, P., 26 Nov 2019, In: PLoS Medicine. 16, 11, e1002971.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article (Academic Journal) › peer-reviewOpen AccessFile3 Citations (Scopus)205 Downloads (Pure)
Li, B., 1 Dec 2019, In: The Lancet Public Health. 4, 12, 1 p., e606.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Letter (Academic Journal) › peer-reviewOpen AccessFile106 Downloads (Pure)
Li, B., Adab, P. & Cheng, KK., 2015, In: International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article (Academic Journal) › peer-reviewOpen Access