Projects per year
- Risk factors for the development of psychopathology in childhood and adolescence.
- Epidemiology of depression in childhood and adolescence with a focus on explaining why gender differences in depression emerge during adolescence.
- The role of individual factors (e.g. pubertal development, temperament) and family environmental factors (e.g. socioeconomic position, father absence, parenting) in determining risk for development of psychopathology.
- Risk factors for continence problems in children and adolescents with a focus on the role of psychological problems and stress.
- Psychosocial impacts of continence problems.
- Comorbidity between continence problems and depression/anxiety across the lifecourse.
- 1 Similar Profiles
Dive into details
Select a country/territory to view shared publications and projects
Booth, J., Ness, A. R., Joinson, C. J., Tomporowski, P., Boyle, J., Leary, S. D. & Reilly, J., 26 Nov 2022, (E-pub ahead of print) In: Mental Health and Physical Activity. 24, 10 p., 100497.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article (Academic Journal) › peer-reviewOpen AccessFile1 Downloads (Pure)
Gordon, K., Warne, N., Heron, J. E., von Gontard, A. & Joinson, C. J., Dec 2022, (Submitted) In: medRxiv.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article (Academic Journal)
Father absence and trajectories of offspring mental health across adolescence and young adulthood: Findings from a UK-birth cohortCulpin, I., Heuvelman, H. P., Rai, D., Pearson, R. M., Joinson, C. J., Heron, J. E., Evans, J. & Kwong, A. S. F., 1 Oct 2022, In: Journal of Affective Disorders. 314, p. 150-159 10 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article (Academic Journal) › peer-reviewOpen AccessFile2 Downloads (Pure)
- 7 Other