Projects per year
I specialise in the interconnection between race and national identity in Spanish- and Portuguese-speaking countries of the Atlantic rim.
- Afro-Latin cultures and politics
- anticolonialism and postcolonialism
- diaspora and creolisation
- race and racism
- nationalism and national identities
- Black Europe/Afro-European Studies
- visual culture
- discourse-historical method of critical discourse analysis
- practice-led research
- 1 Similar Profiles
Peters, C., 1 Mar 2019, The Revolution from Within: Cuba, 1959-1980. Duke University Press, p. 170-188 19 p.
Research output: Chapter in Book/Report/Conference proceeding › Chapter in a bookOpen AccessFile385 Downloads (Pure)
Peters, C., 2 Aug 2018, (Accepted/In press) I.B. Tauris.
Research output: Book/Report › Authored book
Peters, C., 3 Dec 2018, In: Journal of Global South Studies. 35, 2, p. 242-270 29 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article (Academic Journal) › peer-reviewOpen AccessFile338 Downloads (Pure)