Projects per year
- The educational progress of looked after children in England: linking care and educational data
- Driving outcomes: learning to drive, resilience and young people living in residential care
- Disadvantaged adolescents and dating violence (2011)
- Evaluation of social pedagogy pilot programme in residential children's home (2011)
- Safeguarding young people from exploitation and violence in teenage 'dating' relationships (2010)
- The role of the Virtual School Head for looked after children (2009)
- Working with challenging and disruptive situations in residential child care: Sharing effective practice (2008)
- Educating difficult adolescents: An evaluation of "Quality Protects" (2007)
- 1 Similar Profiles
Collaborations and top research areas from the last five years
Dive into details
Select a country/territory to view shared publications and projects
- 9 Finished
1/09/17 → 31/01/20
1/02/14 → 1/07/15
Berridge, D. & Clarke, V. C. E.
1/07/13 → 1/01/14
Berridge, D., Luke, N., Sebba, J., Strand, S., Cartwright, M., Staples, E. M., McGrath-Lone, L., Ward, J. & O’Higgins, A., 27 Apr 2020, 221 p.
Research output: Other contributionOpen Access
Sinclair, I., Luke, N., Fletcher, J., O’Higgins, A., Strand, S., Berridge, D., Sebba, J. & Thomas, S. M., 24 Jan 2020, (E-pub ahead of print) In: Child and Family Social Work. 12 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article (Academic Journal) › peer-reviewOpen AccessFile12 Citations (Scopus)104 Downloads (Pure)
Sinclair, I., Luke, N. & Berridge, D., 26 Jul 2019, In: Oxford Review of Education. 45, 4, p. 443-460 18 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article (Academic Journal) › peer-reviewOpen AccessFile15 Citations (Scopus)210 Downloads (Pure)
- 1 Participation in conference
David Berridge (Keynote/plenary speaker)4 Jul 2013
Activity: Participating in or organising an event types › Participation in conference