Projects per year
Re-Provide NIHR Programme Grant (2016-2022)
ESRC: Justice Inequalities and Gender Based Violence (2016-2018)
Forces in Mind Trust: Domestic abuse and miitary famillies (2016-2018)
Global challenges Research Fund, ESRC/AHRC funded project on: Gender Based Violence and Displacement. (2016-2018)
- PROVIDE - Programme of Research On Violence in Diverse domestic Environments (2010-2015)
- Exploring the service and support needs of male, lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgendered, black and other ethnic victims of domestic and sexual violence (2010-2015)
- The Phoenix Programme (2011)
- Women's mapping project and evaluation of the Women's Night Centre (2010)
- Evaluating the Bristol Freedom Programme Network (2010)
- Violence against women in rural and urban areas (2010)
- Review of tackling perpetrators of violence against women (2009)
- The role of the Virtual School Head for looked after children (2009)
- Domestic abuse and military families (2009)
- Domestic violence perpetrator services evaluation (2009)
- Evaluation of the measures to support victims of domestic violence in the Domestic Violence Crime and Victims Act (2004) and the proposed Croydon Integrated Domestic Violence Court (2008)
Structured keywords and research groupings
- Gender Research Group
Hester, M., Abrahams, H. A., Aghtaie, N., Bates, L., Eisenstadt, N., Gangoli, G., Matolcsi, A., Mulvihill, N., Patsios, D., Turner, W., Walker, S., Williamson, E., Robinson, A., McPhee, D., Rumney, P., Williams, A., Sterk, G. & Magnusson, L.
1/10/15 → 18/05/18
Williamson, E. & Matolcsi, A., 1 Sep 2020, London: Charity. 78 p.
Research output: Book/Report › Commissioned reportOpen Access
Reaching everyone in general practice? Feasibility of an integrated domestic violence training and support intervention in primary careSzilassy, E., Roy, J., Williamson, E., Pitt, K. S., Man, M-S. & Feder, G. S., 12 Jan 2021, In: BMC Family Practice. 22, 1, 17 p., 19.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article (Academic Journal) › peer-reviewOpen AccessFile1 Citation (Scopus)13 Downloads (Pure)