Projects per year
- 2007-2008: Perspectives of adolescents from different ethnic backgrounds on British history. British Academy.
- 2007-2008: Using ‘Videopapers’ in the development and assessment of practitioners’ skills in a range of postgraduate courses.
- 2007-2008: Enquiring Schools: Professional development through the whole-school implementation of thinking skills – stories of practice from three secondary schools. TDA.
- 2002-2004: Effective Professional Learning Communities project funded by the DfES, the National College, and the GTC.
Structured keywords and research groupings
- SoE Centre for Teaching Learning and Curriculum
- 1 Similar Profiles
- 2 Finished
1/09/07 → 1/01/09
Hawkey, K., James, J. & Tidmarsh, C., 8 Aug 2019, In: Journal of Education for Teaching. 45, 4, p. 446-460 15 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article (Academic Journal) › peer-reviewOpen AccessFile5 Citations (Scopus)100 Downloads (Pure)
Hawkey, K., 2018, (Accepted/In press) History Education & Historical Enquiry, Volume 9 of International Review of History Education. Chapman, A. & Kitson, A. (eds.). Charlotte, NC: Information Age Publishing
Research output: Chapter in Book/Report/Conference proceeding › Chapter in a book
Coles, A., Dillon, J., Gall, M., Hawkey, K., James, J., Kerr, D., Orchard, J., Tidmarsh, C. & Wishart, J., Feb 2017, Envisioning Futures for Environmental and Sustainability Education. Corcoran, P., Weakland, J. & Wals, A. (eds.). Wageningen Academic Publishers, p. 73-85 13 p.
Research output: Chapter in Book/Report/Conference proceeding › Chapter in a bookOpen AccessFile342 Downloads (Pure)