Activities per year
Manuscript studies, early print book history, material culture, medieval English history and literature, media studies
Recent Publications Include:
- “Aging Artists and Impairment in Fifteenth-Century England,” Different Visions 10 (2023). OA digital copy:
- “Hunting the Corpus Troilus: Illuminating Textura,” Studies in the Age of Chaucer 44 (2022): 133-63.
- “Moors and Moorishness in Late Medieval England,” Studies in the Age of Chaucer 42 (2020):
- “Gripping It by the Husk: The Medieval English Coconut,” The Medieval Globe 3 (2017): 1-26. OA digital copy: https://muse.jhu.edu/article/758503
Structured keywords and research groupings
- Centre for Medieval Studies
Dive into the research topics where Kathleen Kennedy is active. These topic labels come from the works of this person. Together they form a unique fingerprint.
- 1 Similar Profiles