Projects per year
- Housing assets and inter-generational dynamics in East Asian societies (2010)
- A comparative study of women's material assets in Japan and Britain (2006)
- Care and inheritance in Britain and Japan: The younger generation’s perspective (2006)
- Survey of residential homes (2004)
- Monitoring and evaluation of the Choice Based Lettings Pilots (2003)
- Restructuring of the home ownership system: Japan-Great Britain comparison (2002)
- The generational contract between care and inheritance in Britain and Japan (2000)
Structured keywords and research groupings
- Ageing and the Life Course
- Urban Research Cluster
- 1 Similar Profiles
Dive into details
Select a country/territory to view shared publications and projects
Izuhara, M., Flynn, M., Iwata, S., Yamada, A. & Hamaaki, J.
31/01/19 → 30/09/22
Re-defining the role of families in the marketised care systems: a comparative analysis in the UK and China
Zhang, W. & Izuhara, M.
1/11/18 → 31/07/19
Izuhara, M. & Amano, T.
1/05/17 → 31/08/17
Izuhara, M. & Koeppe, S., 1 Mar 2019, In: Families, Relationships and Societies. 8, 1, p. 53-72 20 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article (Academic Journal) › peer-reviewOpen AccessFile480 Downloads (Pure)
Yosuke, H. & Izuhara, M., 2018, Routledge. 216 p. (Explorations in Housing Studies)
Research output: Book/Report › Authored book
Izuhara, M., 23 Apr 2018, (E-pub ahead of print) In: Contemporary Social Science. 14 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article (Academic Journal) › peer-reviewOpen AccessFile3 Citations (Scopus)140 Downloads (Pure)
Misa Izuhara (Speaker)2 Jul 2016
Activity: Participating in or organising an event types › Invited talk
Misa Izuhara (Participant)25 Aug 2015 → 27 Aug 2015
Activity: Participating in or organising an event types › Participation in conference