Projects per year
For the most up to date information about my research, supervision and teaching see my home page.
- Statistical Inference in high-dimensional dynamic stochastic systems
- Non-linear filtering theory and algorithms
- Interface between convex optimization, probabilistic modelling and sampling methods
- Bayesian modelling, hidden Markov models, state-space models, time series
Faculty Fellow, The Alan Turing Institute
Structured keywords and research groupings
- Jean Golding
- Data Science
- Statistical Modelling
- Probabilistic Forecasting
- Computational Statistics
- Financial Mathematics
- Stochastic Processes
- Monte Carlo Algorithms
- Machine Learning
- 1 Similar Profiles
Dive into details
Select a country/territory to view shared publications and projects
- 2 Finished
Whiteley, N., Heine, K. & Murray, L.
19/02/18 → 30/06/18
Whiteley, N., May 2021, In: Stochastic Processes and their Applications. 135, p. 31-50 20 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article (Academic Journal)Open Access
Rimella, L. & Whiteley, N., 20 Jun 2020, (Submitted).
Research output: Contribution to conference › Conference Paper
Rendell, L. J., Johansen, A. M., Lee, A. & Whiteley, N., 16 Oct 2020, In: Journal of Computational and Graphical Statistics. 12 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article (Academic Journal) › peer-reviewOpen AccessFile8 Citations (Scopus)58 Downloads (Pure)