Projects per year
- Critical Human Security and Sustainable Urban Development in India (International Streatgic Fund, University of Bristol)
- Meeting Points. Neighbourhood Connecttions within and between neighbourhoods in Bristol, UK. (Brigstow Institute)
- The uneven impact of recession on cities and households: Bristol and Liverpool compared (Economic and Social Research Council)
- Global Policy Paradigms and Gender Justice (Faculty of Social Sciences and Law, University of Bristol) (2013)
- Governance, citizenship and social policy in East Asia: Beijing, Hong Kong, Seoul and Taipei (Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong) (2010)
- A comparative study of women's material assets in Japan and Britain (Institute for Household Economy, Tokyo, Japan) (2005)
- Centre for Neighbourhood Research (Economic and Social Research Council) (2005)
- Cohesive Neighbourhoods and Connected Citizens In European Societies (European Science Foundation) (2003)
- EU's sixth framework programme: Financial support developing a research proposal (2002) (European Union)
- Restructuring of the Home Ownership System: Japan-UK comparison. (Japan Housing Research Foundation) (2002)
- Economic Instability and the Housing Market in Japan (British Academy) (1999)
- Precariousness of Everyday Life: Homelessness in Tokyo (Japan Endowment Committee Foundation) (1999)
Comparative and international social and public policy; cities, sustainable development and social change; governance and the global political economy.
Structured keywords and research groupings
- Urban Research Cluster
- International Development
- Cabot Institute City Futures Research
- Cabot Institute Food Security Research
- 1 Similar Profiles
Dive into details
Select a country/territory to view shared publications and projects
- 9 Finished
2/01/20 → 30/06/20
1/01/16 → 31/03/16
Discipline, debt and coercive commodification: Post-crisis neoliberalism and the welfare state in Ireland, the UK and the USADukelow, F. & Kennett, P., 1 Aug 2018, In: Critical Social Policy. 38, 3, p. 482-504 23 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article (Academic Journal) › peer-reviewOpen AccessFile16 Citations (Scopus)539 Downloads (Pure)
Introduction to Themed Section: Neoliberalism’s Afterlives: States Of Neoliberalism, Power And Resistance In Post-Crisis SocietiesKennett, P. & Dukelow, F., 1 Aug 2018, In: Critical Social Policy. 38, 3, p. 453-460 8 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article (Academic Journal) › peer-reviewOpen AccessFile3 Citations (Scopus)274 Downloads (Pure)
Kennett, P., 28 Aug 2017, Handbook of European Social Policy. Patricia, K. & Lendvai-Bainton, N. (eds.). UK: Edward Elgar Publishing, p. 416-432 16 p.
Research output: Chapter in Book/Report/Conference proceeding › Chapter in a book