Projects per year
Professor Turnbull's current research projects are:
- the working time and wellbeing of British police inspectors;
- low cost competition and Human Resource Management in the civil aviation industry;
- decent work in global supply chains;
- single European skies, technological change and a ‘just safety culture’ in air traffic control;
- an ‘impact assessment’ of EU port reform;
- fair pricing in the EU haulage market.
Structured keywords and research groupings
- Perspectives on Work
Research Output per year
Research output: Book/Report › Commissioned report
From horizontal to vertical labour governance: The International Labour Organization (ILO) and decent work in global supply chainsThomas, H. & Turnbull, P., 1 Apr 2018, In : Human Relations. 71, 4, p. 536-559 24 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article (Academic Journal)