|Title of host publication||Working the Spaces of Neoliberalism: Activism, Professionalisation and Incorporation|
|Publisher||John Wiley & Sons, Inc|
|Number of pages||23|
|Publication status||Published - 13 Apr 2012|
- "neo-communitarian..." with SWPR, community and citizen groups
- Aotearoa New Zealand, community activism and partnerships
- Feminists and maori central to process, politicisation of local issues
- Partnership working and "strategic brokers"
- Partnership, "roll out" of neoliberalism
- Partnership, neoliberalism and community activism
- Sustainable development, and the best outcomes
- Voluntary agencies and co-operation, "mixed social economy"
- Waitakere city, community activists and strategic brokers