Projects per year
We demonstrate, for the first time, a secure architectural solution for VNF distribution, combining NFV orchestration and QKD technology by scheduling an optical network using SDN. A time-shared approach is designed and presented as a cost-effective solution for practical deployment, showing the performance of different quantum links in a distributed environment.
- Bristol Quantum Information Institute
- Software Defined Networking
- Network Functions Virtualization
- Quantum Key Distribution
1/02/17 → 31/01/21
Rarity, J. G., Thompson, M. G., Erven, C., Laing, A., Nejabati, R., Simeonidou, D., Lowndes, D. L. D., Kennard, J. E., Hugues Salas, E., Hart, A. S., Collins, R. L., Ntavou, F., Borghi, M., Joshi, S. K. & Aktas, D. V. C.
1/12/14 → 30/11/19
Project: Research, Parent
- School of Physics - Lecturer in Quantum Engineering
- The Bristol Centre for Nanoscience and Quantum Information
- QET Labs
Person: Academic , Member